Credit Card Processing Update
Sam Houston Electric Cooperative is switching to a new credit card payment processing service that will substantially reduce costs, and will allow Cooperative members to continue making credit card payments without having to pay an additional convenience fee. This switchover will be completed early Thursday morning.
If your payment is automatically charged to your credit card each month, please call Sam Houston EC at 800-458-0381 so your payment information can be updated into the new payment processing system.
- Preparing for Hurricane Season
- Happy Birthday, Sam Houston EC!
- May is National Electrical Safety Month
- Celebrate Earth Day!
- Lives on the Line: #ThankALineman
- mySamHouston Accounts Unavailable on March 2 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Co-op Member Wins ‘Who Powers You’ Contest
- Employees Share Christmas Gifts with Community
- ORU Awards First Grants to Local Nonprofit Organizations
- The #WhoPowersYou Contest: Help Spread Positive Energy
- Important News Regarding Credit Card Payments
- It’s Capital Credit Time Again for Members
- Phone Service Outage Affecting Co-op Calls
- Energy Efficiency in Your Home
- Credit Card Processing Update