Important News Regarding Credit Card Payments
Everyone is busy these days, so making it easy for you to pay your electric bill is important to us. That’s why we offer several options, including payment via credit card.
Unfortunately, due to privacy laws, we are no longer allowed to take credit card payments directly from you via phone, beginning in October. The good news is that a special automated system has been set up to make it simple, safe and secure for you to pay with your credit card.
Just call us at 800-458-0381 and select option No. 2 to make a payment. We think you’ll like the convenience.
And keep in mind that an even more convenient option is to have your electric bill automatically paid by credit card each month. It’s easy to do, and you’ll never have to remember to pay your electric bill again. Just give us a call, and we’ll set you up.
- Preparing for Hurricane Season
- Happy Birthday, Sam Houston EC!
- May is National Electrical Safety Month
- Celebrate Earth Day!
- Lives on the Line: #ThankALineman
- mySamHouston Accounts Unavailable on March 2 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Co-op Member Wins ‘Who Powers You’ Contest
- Employees Share Christmas Gifts with Community
- ORU Awards First Grants to Local Nonprofit Organizations
- The #WhoPowersYou Contest: Help Spread Positive Energy
- Important News Regarding Credit Card Payments
- It’s Capital Credit Time Again for Members
- Phone Service Outage Affecting Co-op Calls
- Energy Efficiency in Your Home
- Credit Card Processing Update