Office Closed on Independence Day, July 4
From everyone at Sam Houston Electric Cooperative, we'd like to wish each of you a fun and safe Independence Day. All Sam Houston Electric Cooperative offices will be closed on July 4, in observance of the holiday. As always, members can utilize the automated phone system or mySamHouston account services, including bill payment and even service requests.
As always, resources will be in place and crews will be on call to respond to any power outages while Sam Houston EC offices are closed.
- Lives on the Line: #ThankALineman
- mySamHouston Accounts Unavailable on March 2 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Co-op Member Wins ‘Who Powers You’ Contest
- Employees Share Christmas Gifts with Community
- ORU Awards First Grants to Local Nonprofit Organizations
- The #WhoPowersYou Contest: Help Spread Positive Energy
- Important News Regarding Credit Card Payments
- It’s Capital Credit Time Again for Members
- Phone Service Outage Affecting Co-op Calls
- Energy Efficiency in Your Home
- Credit Card Processing Update
- Office Closed on Independence Day, July 4
- Plan for a Safe and Happy Holiday
- Generators: Powering Safely After a Storm
- Colston Earns Professional Engineer License from State of Texas