Phone Service Outage Affecting Co-op Calls
Sam Houston Electric Cooperative’s phone service provider is currently experiencing an outage, which is affecting business operations at the Cooperative. Member service representatives are currently unable to place outgoing long distance calls. The service provider has isolated the problem and a technician has been dispatched to fix the outage.
Members are encouraged to utilize online account services. Automated phone services are also available at 800-458-0381, or members can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lives on the Line: #ThankALineman
- mySamHouston Accounts Unavailable on March 2 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Co-op Member Wins ‘Who Powers You’ Contest
- Employees Share Christmas Gifts with Community
- ORU Awards First Grants to Local Nonprofit Organizations
- The #WhoPowersYou Contest: Help Spread Positive Energy
- Important News Regarding Credit Card Payments
- It’s Capital Credit Time Again for Members
- Phone Service Outage Affecting Co-op Calls
- Energy Efficiency in Your Home
- Credit Card Processing Update
- Office Closed on Independence Day, July 4
- Plan for a Safe and Happy Holiday
- Generators: Powering Safely After a Storm
- Colston Earns Professional Engineer License from State of Texas